Wednesday 19 April 2017

Mothers day Wishes Text Messages and short quotes 2017

Mothers day 2017: hey there welcome to the no. 1 United States mothers day blog. here i am sharing legend contents for our readers and visitors. anyway you know mothers day is the very important for us. because this is the festival which honor mother and motherhood. by the way here i gathered some top best collection of wishes and greetings of mother's day 2017.

Mothers Day 2017 Wishes poems


Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder

Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life. Sophocles

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. Abraham Lincoln






No comments:

Post a Comment